Looking for spirit class photo please

Tammylyne

Hoping someone has a balcony photo of cabins 4156 or 4157 on any spirit class ship.

Just booked and hoping the lifeboats are obstructive (Carnival did  not sell it as obstructed) but the life boats are one cabin over

I tried internet searching and nothing is coming up

I just checked Cruise Deck Plans and no pictures of either.  Both cabins are at the end of the lifeboats so they wouldn't obstruct your view unless you're trying to look down the side of the ship toward the front.  Looking aft or straight out would be a clear shot.

1 hour ago, Tammylyne said:

Hoping someone has a balcony photo of cabins 4156 or 4157 on any spirit class ship.

Just booked and hoping the lifeboats are obstructive (Carnival did  not sell it as obstructed) but the life boats are one cabin over

I tried internet searching and nothing is coming up

I googled carnivalpridecabin4156 and found several pictures. These 2 cabins are the first 2 aft of the lifeboats. You posted hoping the lifeboats are obstructive. I'm assuming this was a typo? 

I'd be more concerned about the elevator traffic rounding the corner by your cabin?

Go back to cruise deck plans, pull up Pride.  There are pics of 4156 & 4187.  I haven’t looked at those of 4156, but those of 4187 are mine.  In that cabin, you see the lifeboat if you look right, but not left or ahead.  EM

00-WxZi_LU868kT2HrtfQ4xeUif5jgFlzWejUl8v

Edited by Essiesmom
added picture