Tampa Port to Orlando

NJLVW

Hello. Looking for recommendations. Cruising from Tampa. Does anyone know of any shuttle or car service to get from the Tampa port to Orlando? I have done this several times over the years however I do not believe the guy I used is still in business. I do not want to rent a car or take an uber. Looking to find someone or a company that is reliable and safe. Thank you all in advance for any suggestions. 

• 2 months later...

Still trying to find a shuttle service or transportation service that will pick up at Tampa port and bring us to Orlando airport. Hoping someone knows of a service that will do this. Need to find service before I book my flight home. Just really do not want to wait at the airport for an 8:00pm flight. Sitting around with luggage and nowhere to go is not fun. Any and all thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.

Thank you. I did do a google search as well. I was hoping for someone who has experience with a company. Also, would prefer to be able to pay once they come to pick us up and not ahead of time. I had always used Michael from VIP Executive Limo. He was great and always prompt. They do not seem to be in business anymore as I can not find the info for them. The numbers I have just say to try the call again later. Hopefully someone has information on who to contact. Would prefer to get transportation to Orlando so we do not have to sit at the airport until 8pm+ the night the cruise ends. Thank you for any and all your help.

I understand that you don't want to rent a car, but your best bet is a one way car rental. There are a few (Avis, Hertz, & Enterprise) close to the port, or take a quick Uber or taxi to TPA. The drive from Tampa to Orlando takes about 1.5-2 hours, depending upon traffic. A rental let's you explore, dine, etc. before you head to the airport.

16 hours ago, JohninDC said:

I understand that you don't want to rent a car, but your best bet is a one way car rental. There are a few (Avis, Hertz, & Enterprise) close to the port, or take a quick Uber or taxi to TPA. The drive from Tampa to Orlando takes about 1.5-2 hours, depending upon traffic. A rental let's you explore, dine, etc. before you head to the airport.

Thank you. We definitely do not want to rent a car. Too much of a hassle and won't have the time to explore. We do go to Florida every year just not Tampa. For me I would prefer a company to transport us or I may just book an extra night in Tampa and go home the morning after the cruise. Still have time to decide what to do. I appreciate everyone's help.