4 day cruise port changed from Cozumel to Nassau

3red7s

Just went in to update our cruise information for our 4 day cruise on the SOS, out of Tampa, departing 12/6 & noted that our port changed from Cozumel to Nassau.....wow...you sure have to be flexible these days when traveling!!!

Yep.  Our 12/16, 4 day on the Brilliance out of Tampa was switched from Cozumel to Costa Maya.  Yesterday I noticed we can't check in on the Planner.  Today all Brilliance cruises in December have disappeared from the website altogether.  Not feeling good about that one...

• Like 1

Cruises from Tampa have been changing the most. Our late October cruise changed from Cozumel and Costa Maya to Nassau and CocoCay. B2B cruise on Nov 4th changed from Cozumel to Costa Maya. Newer and bigger ships from other Florida ports are bumping the Tampa ships which are smaller.

Royal is currently listing your sailing as a 'short Caribbean cruise' on their booking site. I don't consider Nassau part of the Caribbean. It is just east of Miami. A short Bahamas cruise would be more honest.

Edited by coaster

1 hour ago, keacat said:

Yep.  Our 12/16, 4 day on the Brilliance out of Tampa was switched from Cozumel to Costa Maya.  Yesterday I noticed we can't check in on the Planner.  Today all Brilliance cruises in December have disappeared from the website altogether.  Not feeling good about that one...

Strange Brilliance sailings from Tampa disappeared for December. Maybe moving Brilliance bookings to Serenade? Happened to us on our October Brilliance cruise. Moved to Serenade, but it was months before our sailing. I would be concerned also if a ship I booked had all of it's sailings removed for booking for the next month. Something is going on. Please post an update if you learn more.

Edited by coaster

On 11/11/2021 at 8:20 PM, coaster said:

Strange Brilliance sailings from Tampa disappeared for December. Maybe moving Brilliance bookings to Serenade? Happened to us on our October Brilliance cruise. Moved to Serenade, but it was months before our sailing. I would be concerned also if a ship I booked had all of it's sailings removed for booking for the next month. Something is going on. Please post an update if you learn more.

Also interested.