Day 2 tests

Bin man

My day 2 test arrived as planned today took it at 11.45 am registered and result back for 15 .15 pm which was confirmed negative. My wife's is due to arrive tomorrow at least I know how to sort it out easy when you know how .

4 minutes ago, Marmaduke said:

Glad everything went to plan for you.  Which testing company did you use, did you have to register you result by uploading a photo to the company?

The company we used have an app which you have to log in all your personal details,passport,mode of transport flight number etc.

You scan your LFT on their app and your certificate is emailed to you as well as being put on the app.

Graham.

• Thanks 1

I am considering using Testing for All as they seem to get good reviews and are reasonably priced.

Are the test kits delivered to your home by Royal Mail or do they use a courier service, and is the package small enough to go though the letter box or do you have to sign for them?

Yes found them easy to use .Ordered week before our departure. Arrived on the Sunday after arriving home from Iona the Saturday before via DPD .I did use separate email addresses for myself and wife because I wasn't sure if I ordered 2 kits on same order they would be separated for each of us . Doing test and sending photo was easy and result was confirmed about 4 hrs later via email with certificate if you wanted it cost £19 each think they are now £17 

On 11/15/2021 at 12:16 PM, GOQ said:

I used Chronomics for a cruise in September, I found them clear to use and efficient. So I am using them again this month. £19. 

We used them following our trip to Spain. PCR via TUI. £20. Very smooth.