Trouble with check in

Dunk

I’m cruising on the Virtuosa on December 4th, and I can’t access my documents or boarding pass (I’m 20 days out). 

I can’t seem to access the health questionnaire; we booked the cruise ages ago and that wasn’t a thing when I filled out the initial info. When I click on “health questionnaire “, it takes me to web check in, but there is nothing there regarding health-and everything else is filled out, and I have a green check. Any ideas? 

BTW, it also says that my stateroom is not assigned, which it is-I see that in my cruise info. 

I don't cruise until January on Virtuosa, but I have not been able to complete the health questionnaire either. It says "immediate action required," but it disappears when I try to click. I'm also sailing n Seashore in April, and I can complete that health questionnaire without a problem. Something is definitely wrong with the Virtuosa check-in...

This has been going on since this weekend's maintenance. 

Edited by tweakes

8 hours ago, tweakes said:

I don't cruise until January on Virtuosa, but I have not been able to complete the health questionnaire either. It says "immediate action required," but it disappears when I try to click. I'm also sailing n Seashore in April, and I can complete that health questionnaire without a problem. Something is definitely wrong with the Virtuosa check-in...

This has been going on since this weekend's maintenance. 

Have you answered whether you will be sailing vaccinated or not yet?  That's all there is until you get your Etickets about 30 days before sailing.  At  that point there's a health questionnaire to print out and take to boarding.

1 hour ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

Have you answered whether you will be sailing vaccinated or not yet?  That's all there is until you get your Etickets about 30 days before sailing.  At  that point there's a health questionnaire to print out and take to boarding.

No--neither of those things have ever been a choice for me. wherever I click on "health questionnaire", it just takes me to web check in, which shows as complete. 

Same problem here -- couldn't print our boarding passes or luggage tags.  We leave in 16 days on the Seashore.  Called this morning and talked to a service rep that indicated that they are behind in many things, and they will release documents 15 days before each cruise.  That's tomorrow, so stay tuned??

Kel

I called yesterday and was told to bypass the credit card info, and the tickets and luggage tags would be available within 20 days out. Upon boarding the ship, we are to go to one of the kiosks and enter our CC info. 
All the confusion and inaccuracies are being blamed on Covid. Hmmmm……………

2 hours ago, SolidGoldCruiser said:

Upon boarding the ship, we are to go to one of the kiosks and enter our CC info. 
All the confusion and inaccuracies are being blamed on Covid.

The pre-cruise experience with MSC is a clown show.

The one that got under my skin just a bit was the ability to upload a security photo before the cruise to "expedite check-in." The ones we uploaded were recent passport photos so they were without question acceptable for their security purposes. Nevertheless, when we checked in, they said they "don't go by that" and needed to take new photos. Now, if they had just said they messed up, or just said "Sorry, we made an error giving you that option" or something like that, I would have been fine. But they started insisting that uploading a security photo during pre-board check-in was "just to get you into the terminal. We take different photos before you can board the ship".

Like someone recently said, with MSC the left hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

Seashore, November 27.

Booked online October 31.  Unable to pick cabin # - to be assigned

Nov 2.  Got upgrade offers.  Declined.

Nov 10.  Got e-ticket, health questionnaire, and luggage tags in an email.  Never have been available through website or app - always an error message.

Room assignment is on e-ticket.

A few days later than the 2-day mark.