Peninsular club

jimbo1683

3 minutes ago, jimbo1683 said:

It says you get 5% off in addition to usual peninsular club benefits?

That is correct. The extra 5% is off the price of the cruise itself. The other Peninsular benefits are the ones every one who qualifies for the Peninsular club gets. 

https://www.pocruises.com/content/dam/po/pdfs/Peninsular-Club.pdf

41 minutes ago, jimbo1683 said:

Ah i see thank you. I havent sailed with P&O before

Sadly, if that is the case you will not get the extra 5% reduction which is only given to Peninsula Club members.  You become a Peninsula Clubber when you have sailed with P&O and achieved a certain amount of Peninsula Club points.  Not a lot of points to become a club member - possibly two weeks worth, but can look at up on the P&O Website regards Peninsula Club membership.

Edited by tring

Hi

I've only just managed to work this out myself. You can check how many Peninsular points you have by going into your account, you receive 10 points per night spent onboard, 15  nights or 150 points qualifies for the lowest Pacific tier. Points are awarded at the completion of your cruise.

I recently checked my account and found I had 70 points from a 7 night cruise 12 years ago so my next cruise of 12 nights will take me to 190 points and the Pacific tier.

Therefore the next cruise I book after achieving those 190 points gives me 5% discount with onboard spend. However, as others have replied, if I book a cruise marked as a Peninsular club (Select Price only) I would get 5% discount on the advertised price as well.

Higher tiers award bigger discounts and some other perks.

Edited by GOQ
Select