Traditional Dining Assigned

BarbaraB2

Upon reviewing our Beyond cruise summary, to my surprise, I realized that we were assigned the early Traditional Dining 6:00 but I immediately waitlisted ‘anytime dining’.  As Suite passengers I assume we will be assigned to the Luminae. Is it possible to change the time once we are onboard?  I did not realize that the Luminae had Traditional Dining. 

Pretty sure that's an artifact. You should be in Luminae, and that would be anytime. But the computer gets confused. Unfortunately, Celebrity has subcontracted the gerbils from RCG for their IT, and they still have issues with minor details, like dining times for suite/Retreat guest...

And even if you weren’t in a Suite and assigned Traditional dining in one of the 4 MDRs (as we were), its quite easy to move to the other MDRs and other times. We had 6pm in the Cyprus. Went there the 1st night. Met with the Maitre de and he got us times in the other MDRs and we moved through all 4 of them, and loved it. 

Den

6 hours ago, BarbaraB2 said:

Upon reviewing our Beyond cruise summary, to my surprise, I realized that we were assigned the early Traditional Dining 6:00 but I immediately waitlisted ‘anytime dining’.  As Suite passengers I assume we will be assigned to the Luminae. Is it possible to change the time once we are onboard?  I did not realize that the Luminae had Traditional Dining. 

It doesn’t have traditional dining. Their IT system has never been able to update for Suite passengers and aqua passengers to show that they all have anytime dining.   It’s an artifact of the booking system and can safely be ignored.