I love my PCC

VermeulT

I love my PCC.  I have to book a cruise using my FCC before the year is out.  My sister just starting working at a preschool so her schedule next year is limited and I will be moving south next year so summer is out for me.  The two cruises we were looking at had private sale rates.  We'd either have to take a Vista Suite without perks or verandah guarantee leaving like $50 pp credits to waste. My sister doesn't drink so I was torn which way to go.  She suggested adding Club Orange, which would give us a choice of any available cabin in the category and the other Club perks and would need very little out of pocket.... something I would have never thought of! 

So after about 3 years - I'll finally be back on board!

• Like 4

23 hours ago, VermeulT said:

I love my PCC.  I have to book a cruise using my FCC before the year is out.  My sister just starting working at a preschool so her schedule next year is limited and I will be moving south next year so summer is out for me.  The two cruises we were looking at had private sale rates.  We'd either have to take a Vista Suite without perks or verandah guarantee leaving like $50 pp credits to waste. My sister doesn't drink so I was torn which way to go.  She suggested adding Club Orange, which would give us a choice of any available cabin in the category and the other Club perks and would need very little out of pocket.... something I would have never thought of! 

So after about 3 years - I'll finally be back on board!

That''s nice.  My PCC has changed so much that I don't even know who is assigned to me.  They keep leaving the company.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My PCC is great Mr. Meyers. Never rushes and always does his best to answer my questions. Yesterday I told him i got upgraded for next weeks cruise but I was a little worried about the forward location. And within a minute he switch me mid-aft without a worry. Usually every call to him I learn a great tip or two about cruising HAL.