Meraviglia now yellow

robc1972

I noticed that after my 11/6 cruise the ship went from green to yellow on the cdc site.

It says they investigated and ship remains under observation.
Is there anywhere to get further information, google searches dont bring anything recent up.

22 hours ago, robc1972 said:

I noticed that after my 11/6 cruise the ship went from green to yellow on the cdc site.

It says they investigated and ship remains under observation.
Is there anywhere to get further information, google searches dont bring anything recent up.

Divina also is yellow. We just got off Divina today and there were only 490 pax on our cruise. 

Nobody I spoke to had heard of any Covid cases on board. 
I dug around on the cdc site and it stated that if a cruise ship doesn’t fill out the daily report and submit it to the cdc then their status color may change. So it doesn’t necessarily mean that there is Covid on board. 

78639870-6A30-4E97-884A-FE56D91F2E3E.png

36E816EE-7DF3-4879-ADA1-2DEAC18CB99D.png

33 minutes ago, quattrohead said:

We somehow missed to get our temperature scanned one day, could it be as simple as a few missed scans and they get investigated ?

Could be. Some days they took our temps a couple of times and other days they didn’t take it at all. 

It was very nice meeting you guys @quattrohead  
What did you guys think of our bumpy ride back to Canaveral Saturday night?😬

Yes good to meet you too, unfortunately so late in the cruise. I had asked another couple on OC if they were you but they were not. I stopped after that lol.

Yes that was quite the ride but I was very impressed with Divina. She was maintaining 21.5-22 knots against a 50 knot wind hitting us sideways, very powerful and surprisingly little rocking, just bumps.

It's a great ship and wonderful crew.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, quattrohead said:

Yes good to meet you too, unfortunately so late in the cruise. I had asked another couple on OC if they were you but they were not. I stopped after that lol.

Yes that was quite the ride but I was very impressed with Divina. She was maintaining 21.5-22 knots against a 50 knot wind hitting us sideways, very powerful and surprisingly little rocking, just bumps.

It's a great ship and wonderful crew.

lol well I’m glad you asked me!  I was hoping to run into @racephotobut never did.  

I agree about Divina and the crew. We were sad to leave yesterday, it felt so good to be back on a cruise ship.

1 hour ago, publicpersona said:

Just want to add that I sailed on Celebrity Edge in July when the ship was red. There was no visible impact to our cruise and no changes to protocol as they existed at the time (e.g. no masks required anywhere).

Are you sure the edge was coded red? I thought she sailed coded yellow.