Celebrity Silhouette Blu

Slyfox16

3 hours ago, Thameside said:

When we were onboard last summer, tables were quite well spaced due to social distancing, but if they were at normal spacing it would accommodate  many more. So no definite answer feel.

Pre Covid, the tables for two had inches apart from each other-  I assume they have removed some of the tables allowing for more room between guests.

1 hour ago, Cruise a holic said:

Pre Covid, the tables for two had inches apart from each other-  I assume they have removed some of the tables allowing for more room between guests.

I’d never been in Blu before the summer but you might be right. Tables were close enough to talk to your neighbours if you both wished but the restaurant was never full. This might be because the ship was at 40% capacity, although most Aqua cabins appeared to be taken.

We enjoyed it so much we booked a 3 night cruise in the English Channel at the end of October. Blu was again splendid, with good food and wine, and excellent service. 

55 minutes ago, Wichenford Wolf said:

I’d never been in Blu before the summer but you might be right. Tables were close enough to talk to your neighbours if you both wished but the restaurant was never full. This might be because the ship was at 40% capacity, although most Aqua cabins appeared to be taken.

We enjoyed it so much we booked a 3 night cruise in the English Channel at the end of October. Blu was again splendid, with good food and wine, and excellent service. 

We had problems in blu.  We typically came at the same time daily for dinner and had neighbors very close to us.  Barged in our conversations no privacy, so after a few days we dined in specialty restaurants .

1 hour ago, Cruise a holic said:

We had problems in blu.  We typically came at the same time daily for dinner and had neighbors very close to us.  Barged in our conversations no privacy, so after a few days we dined in specialty restaurants .

That can certainly happen.  We like to sit by the pole when it's just the two of us...helps create a buffer.  This is S Class of course, as the OP was asking about Sillie.

Edited by marieps

25 minutes ago, marieps said:

That can certainly happen.  We like to sit by the pole when it's just the two of us...helps create a buffer.  This is S Class of course, as the OP was asking about Sillie.

Yes- we typically sail on S class ships- now we book suites and enjoy Lumanie and a couple of sp restaurants also. 

42 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Yes- we typically sail on S class ships- now we book suites and enjoy Lumanie and a couple of sp restaurants also. 

We will enjoy Luminae for the first time on Summit's April repositioning.  Tuscan is being offered first night for $30.  Should we miss out on Luminae's first night for the discount?  I'd love your take.