Guarantee and code just showed on SetSail pass.

coaster

SetSail pass is now showing a code. Read posts in the past you can scan it to get your cabin # by scanning it. No numbers after the dash after scanning it? Too soon?

Edited by coaster

I noticed that my barcode showed “GTY” until I saw a muster station designation in the top corner. Then a cabin number showed up when I scanned again.  It’s been over a week now and the cabin is still not on the setsail pass - still says GTY but the barcode says 9248. 

Edited by HicksRA

10 hours ago, coaster said:

Barcode. Lots of numbers, but nothing after dash. Just Gty….

Keep checking - the numbers before the dash should be your reservation #. Like Royal Up wins, the GTY assignments seem to be coming pretty close to sailing.

6 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Keep checking - the numbers before the dash should be your reservation #. Like Royal Up wins, the GTY assignments seem to be coming pretty close to sailing.

She got our gty assignment (NX) about 3 weeks prior to departure. That was early enough that I twice swapped for better cabin in same category; we now have an end BW balcony cabin.

23 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Was your assignment official or hidden when you did the swaps?

I tried to do a swap with the cabin # in the barcode but still showing GTY elsewhere and the agent couldn’t see it so she wanted an extra $200 to switch cabins. She thought I was nuts saying a cabin was assigned. 

• Thanks 1

I just noticed that the Deck number (9) was just added to my setsail pass but the cabin number is still not listed.  It’s strange that they’ll list the muster station and deck but not reveal the cabin number even though it’s been assigned. 

43 minutes ago, Basketball wife said:

Have a GTY suite on the Anthem. No formal assignment yet but my set sail pass has a CK under the bar code… my husband’s set sail pass does not (we are on the same reservation🤪). Any idea what this refers to?

Could CK signify something you bought, like the soda package?