MCO flight times from Port Canaveral

wildernesslady

5 minutes ago, wildernesslady said:

What would be the earliest time to book a flight from Port Canaveral?  I would like to book an 11:00 am flight as the next available is 7:30 pm. Do you think it would be doable?  

Be in the first group off carrying your own luggage, have pre-arranged private transportation waiting.

Also if you have TSA pre-check even better.

for an 11:00 flight you need to be at MCO by 9:30 - and 9:00 is better given the typical TSA chaos. with the ride from PC to MCO taking about an hour that translates into off the ship, with bags, clear of customs and immigration, and loading into your taxi/limo/Uber/shuttle NLT about 8:00.

It can be done, but you have no wiggle room in your schedule.  Do you want to spend your cruise worried about making your flight home?  I would book a day pass at a resort/hotel and relax until the evening flight - but it is your call.  Good luck! 😎

I agree with the other poster.  If you walk off ASAP you should be able to get to MCO before 930 Am.  I would recommend a private shuttle or set up an early shared shuttle unless you want to use Uber or a cab.  I hated used Coco Veach shuttle in the past but there are others.  As long as the ship is on time the key is not waiting around after you clear customs.  

Edited by volk904