Rccl App not available on Radiance, so no $1.99 texting will be available?

taymiss2

I have sailed RCCL only once and that was in 1995 but we are booked on Radiance to Alaska next summer.  When I tried to download the rccl app it says it is not available on Radiance.  I assume if we can’t get the app the $1.99 a day texting package won’t be available to us?Trying to decide if I need to get us all an internet package while they are cheaper right now during Black Friday. I hate not being able to find each on the ship.

I never get a soda package but decided I would like it with the freestyle machines with lots of diet caffeine free options which I can just serve myself.  But nope Radiance doesn’t have Freestyle machines either. What is wrong with Radiance? Is it just to old?

11 minutes ago, taymiss2 said:

I have sailed RCCL only once and that was in 1995 but we are booked on Radiance to Alaska next summer.  When I tried to download the rccl app it says it is not available on Radiance.  I assume if we can’t get the app the $1.99 a day texting package won’t be available to us?Trying to decide if I need to get us all an internet package while they are cheaper right now during Black Friday. I hate not being able to find each on the ship.

I never get a soda package but decided I would like it with the freestyle machines with lots of diet caffeine free options which I can just serve myself.  But nope Radiance doesn’t have Freestyle machines either. What is wrong with Radiance? Is it just to old?

Lots can change between now and then.   Wouldn't rush to buy anything now unless the price is really good. Even then you can always cancel a cruise planner purchase if things change. 

2 hours ago, taymiss2 said:

So there is a chance Radiance might get the app by next summer?

No just a chance, but just about guaranteed. The whole fleet was supposed to have the app by the end of the year but there's just no rush on Radiance since she's not sailing with passengers.

• Like 1