Vaccinated question

sailnsee

On 11/26/2021 at 9:36 PM, satxdiver said:

Three weeks ago on Liberty the armbands were put on at checkin counter and could not be removed without cutting them.  They insisted it had to go on the arm and put on while they watched.  We went to the theater several times for presentations and they were checking at the door.  We never went to the WJ and only ate at the MDR.  Sunday we will be boarding the Liberty again and will be watching what they do now.  

How did things go? We're on Liberty in about a month and are curious (but only curious-- not concerned).

On 11/26/2021 at 10:27 PM, coffeebean said:

I don't understand why you posed that question to me. Vaccinated only areas on the ships are to be for vaccinated only passengers. Un-vaccinated are not to enter those areas. That is RCCL's protocol.

Because you stated - "I just hope the crew was trained to scan for ID bands on people who were in the vaccinated only areas."

If unvaccinated people do into those area, and masks are not required, they are only putting themselves at risk.

So, I couldn't care less.

Quick note on the 'cloth' vaccinated bracelets you wear...   Actually, they are a synthetic fabric and wear very nicely.  NOTE that it is a friction slider that attaches it to you wrist.  Once you slide it forward, you can NOT slide it backwards......so if you make it too tight you are SOL.  If that happens, go to guest services and they can cut it off and put a fresh one one.  (This prevents slipping it off and sharing...  )