Whats the earliest youve boarded ship?

havanadaydreaming

My earliest was a 10 am arrival window with us onboard enjoying a drink on lido before noon (no special status or FTF).  This was Feb of 2020 on the Panorama out of Long Beach, CA.

I've sailed out of PC once, nice drive over from Orlando, but long with a few tolls (almost didn't have the change$ for them as we don't have tolls over here in the pacific northwest and forgot 😉 

I just signed up for the 10:30 am boarding time for the Dec. 9 Sunrise cruise out of Miami. It's the earliest I've been able to maybe get on board, and we're doing it with no kids this time, so should be pretty straight forward and far less stressful 😃

It was a charter cruise, out of Barbados, Caribbean Princess.

We were on board by a little after 9 a.m. as I recall

The ships was deserted.

I went up on top deck and got pics with no-one around!

It was a bit strange.....

CPrincess-605.jpg

CPrincess-588.jpg

1045 with my 1st drink in hand at the Havana bar 😃

Last month were in line at 1pm for our 130 appt time which was met by the time we got to the area where they checked and we’re on 230ish.

Hoping I get an earlier time next month, especially with earlier flights.

Fyi - just a hold member so no special boarding privileges …

Since I won’t be in hot humidity - which l hate - only tolerate for beautiful beaches and cold drinks- it’s not a big deal to us, I don’t stress. Ideally I like to be able to eat at the Italian place that is not crowded  day one,  but they close at 230.

Edited by gotscrapz

1 hour ago, thewynn said:

Our check in is in 2 weeks, what time does online check in start? I’d like to get an early boarding time and hoping I don’t need to get up at 12am Eastern to do it.  Thanks

It does start at midnight eastern.  But I've traditionally checked in the next morning.  Hasn't been a problem.  You'll still get a reasonably early slot.

We had a 10:00 - 10:30 (group A01) embarkation appointment on the Sunrise a few weeks ago, but the ship was not cleared until about 10:45 (so we did spend some time in the waiting area). 

At about 10:45 they called for guests in suites to board, but almost immediately called for groups A01 and A02 to line up after that.