Live from the Pride. Out 4th trip of the year

jimbo5544

4 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

@jimbo5544....looks like a busy day in Mahogany Bay....2 ships in port!  ENJOY.

It is busy. The Mardi Gras came out ahead of us. On the chairlift ride over to the beach, as you got close the photographers were yelling which ship for you are on, so they could take a picture.It is busy. The Mardi Gras came out ahead of us. On the chairlift ride over to the beach, as you got close the photographers were yelling which ship for you are on, so they could take a picture.

34 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Lol, my bad.  I can run back

If you are still in the shopping area, that would be great. If not, don't worry about it. Not worth the effort. You are on a cruise vacation, after all! :classic_wink:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HappySails4U said:

Happy Hour ??   Not familiar with this so can you please provide additional details??  Is this only for beer ??  

Took me several days to notice it but yes Red Frog has Happy Hour from 2:30-4:30 on port days.  1/2 price fish bowls, drinks, beer and you can get a pitcher of drinks for $11.  

We will be getting on as you're getting off.  Hard to believe that the last time I was on Pride was in 2003 out of Port Canaveral!!  Not sure why it's been so long but I think it's just that she wasn't in the ports we normally sail out of - Tampa is only 30 minute drive and Pt. Canaveral is less than an hour.  I've been on 14 different ships and have enjoyed them all - including the Pride (really like the layout).  Enjoy the rest of your cruise and thank you for taking us along with you.

21 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Anybody have any good ideas on how to capture menus so I can post here?

On the hub app, just go to the menus and take pictures of the screens.  If you have an iPhone, push the volume up and power on/off button at the same time.   This takes a picture of the screen you are looking at.  You may have to scroll up to capture the menu in full.

23 hours ago, Joe817 said:

If you are still in the shopping area, that would be great. If not, don't worry about it. Not worth the effort. You are on a cruise vacation, after all! :classic_wink:

Sorry Joe, took a shower and ended up a nap on the lanai.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cruiseman38 said:

On the hub app, just go to the menus and take pictures of the screens.  If you have an iPhone, push the volume up and power on/off button at the same time.   This takes a picture of the screen you are looking at.  You may have to scroll up to capture the menu in full.

MAkes sense, thanks!

• Like 1