HOW DO I PRE-RESERVE SPA/SALON APPOINTMENTS BEFORE EMBARKING THE QUEEN ELIZABETH?

MalibuCA

I want to pre-reserve manicures and pedicures on the Queen Elizabeth.  In the past, Cunard partnered with Canyon Ranch and I was able to call them and pre-reserve my appointments long before embarkation for our cruise.  Apparently Cunard no longer partners with Canyon Ranch.  Instead they partner with Mareel Wellness and Beauty.  I was told by Cunard that pre-reservation is not available with Mareel but perhaps it would be at some unknown future time.  I am unable to find a phone number or email contact for Mareel to reach out to them for clarification and perhaps even some appointments.  Cunard has no contact information to share.  Do you?  If you have been on the Queen Elizabeth recently, were you able to pre-reserve appointments in the salon prior to getting on the ship?  If you have any information at all on how I can make some appointments prior to my cruise and/or connect to Mareel by phone, email or otherwise, please share with me.  Thank you!

Shelley

As far as I know, Canyon Ranch remains the concessionaire - and 'Mareel' is a brand name for their space & service on Cunard.

The last time we pre-booked a spa service was back in 2010 - I'm assuming since then there have been multiple changes [along with the general decline in the usefulness of Cunard's web site].

The best I can offer is this link to a Cunard brochure for Mareel Wellness & Beauty apparently from September 2021. On the last page there is an "Any concerns?" contact phone number and email address for OneSpaWorld who run the Mareel spas.

https://my.cunard.com/content/dam/cunard/marketing-assets/life-on-board/spa/4666_14_OSW-CUN_Mareel_Brochure_FINAL-Sept2021.pdf