2021 Recent Shareholders Benefit Requests...Timing...How Long Does It Take To Get The Credit

2Canucks

5 hours ago, DougH said:

I sent in an email about midnight Sunday night and when I looked at 9am on Monday morning mine was posted already. Great service

I faxed ours 3 weeks ago - and emailed it again on Sunday - no love yet 🙂

6 hours ago, Big Tiger Fan said:

Will one of you direct me to the form to use, please? I thought that I had kept a blank one but cannot locate it.

Many thanks.

You do not need a form.  You can just send an email with the information.  Look here for complete instructions: 

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/shareholder-information/shareholder-benefit

Download the PDF file which is linked on that page.

6 hours ago, Big Tiger Fan said:

Will one of you direct me to the form to use, please? I thought that I had kept a blank one but cannot locate it.

Many thanks.

It’s not required to use this form but it contains the procedure. Emailing requests is relatively new & not on the form.

sbpcl@princesscruises.com

Shareholder Benefit Request Form(1).pdf

12 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

It’s not required to use this form but it contains the procedure. Emailing requests is relatively new & not on the form.

sbpcl@princesscruises.com

Shareholder Benefit Request Form(1).pdf 84.75 kB · 1 download

It is if you go to the CCL URL I provided and use the link on that page to download the PDF document.

I took advantage of the drop in price shortly after the start of COVID and picked up 100 shares. Requested the Shareholder benefit for the first time today. Used the information provided on CC to send an email at 4:11 this afternoon. Just thought to check now and the OBC is already showing on my booking!

Cruise Critic is the BEST 😍

8 hours ago, Big Tiger Fan said:

Many thanks.

I don't use the form. Just send them your cruise date, ship name and booking # along with your name and the proof of stock ownership. I just address the email to Princess customer service with the subject shareholder credit

Thanks for info. I prefer to use the form as it’s easier for me. We depart on the Caribbean 5 weeks from tomorrow so must get my rear in gear and do this task. It’s the reason we purchased the stock. It’s a very nice benefit added to military benefit.

Thanks again. 

• Like 1