Seashore ship tour video 11-20-21

DimSum

Such a beautiful ship! We just booked the Jan 8th sailing on her so I really appreciate the videos!  Thank you for posting. 
It looks about as deserted as our cruise on Divina a couple of weeks ago. How many people were on your sailing?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, styles27 said:

Such a beautiful ship! We just booked the Jan 8th sailing on her so I really appreciate the videos!  Thank you for posting. 
It looks about as deserted as our cruise on Divina a couple of weeks ago. How many people were on your sailing?

Nothing that I can confirm but I kept hearing about 2000.  About 50% capacity

• Like 2

Thanks so much for the video! We'll be on the Seashore in January, so not long now. It's also helpful to hear what % capacity they're running at.

Our first post-COVID cruise on Allure of the Seas was around 40 to 50% capacity and we thought it was perfect: enough people so the ship had some life to it, but not too many that lines or crowding was ever an issue.

1 hour ago, karmamule said:

Thanks so much for the video! We'll be on the Seashore in January, so not long now. It's also helpful to hear what % capacity they're running at.

Our first post-COVID cruise on Allure of the Seas was around 40 to 50% capacity and we thought it was perfect: enough people so the ship had some life to it, but not too many that lines or crowding was ever an issue.

I kept hearing it was 50% capacity about 2000 passengers.  It felt very comfortable and not super crowd.  The best part was being able to find a table at the buffet quite easily and finding a chair at the pools.

• Like 2

On 11/30/2021 at 9:28 PM, DimSum said:

Hello!

We just got back from the first US sailing of the Seashore 11-20-21. We (DH) made a video giving a tour of the ship.

Let me know if you have any questions.  

Thank you for the videos! We have watched one and two, can't wait to watch the rest! Love your narration. I hate to watch videos where they walk around the ship but say NOTHING! or play only music. 

• Like 2

On 12/1/2021 at 5:24 AM, DimSum said:

Nothing that I can confirm but I kept hearing about 2000.  About 50% capacity

There were around 4000 on our Med sailing.   The ship felt very crowded.  It didn’t help that the weather wasn’t too good on some days; that, coupled with the fact that people had to do ship’s excursions, meant most people were indoors during the day, even on port days. 

4 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

There were around 4000 on our Med sailing.   The ship felt very crowded.  It didn’t help that the weather wasn’t too good on some days; that, coupled with the fact that people had to do ship’s excursions, meant most people were indoors during the day, even on port days. 

I'm not sure what the rules the CDC set for capacity in the US cruises but it was very nice to able to find a deck lounger at the and free tables at the buffet.  Loved feeling the free space and not clausterphobic

• Like 2

On 11/30/2021 at 6:28 PM, DimSum said:

Hello!

We just got back from the first US sailing of the Seashore 11-20-21. We (DH) made a video giving a tour of the ship.

Let me know if you have any questions.  

Quick question: what is the latest that you can get to the port for embarkation??

Thanks!

Laura

20 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Thank you for the videos! We have watched one and two, can't wait to watch the rest! Love your narration. I hate to watch videos where they walk around the ship but say NOTHING! or play only music. 

That was my frustration when I was looking for videos.  Hated watching videos with no narrations 

• Like 1