Booked on Costco Travel: now what?

ohio440

Last night we booked a disney cruise through Costco Travel for March, 2022. This is our first cruise.

What next? Do we book meals, extras, etc. through Costco Travel or use the Cruise Line Confirmation Number to do so through Disney?

Thanks!

Even when I book through a travel agency after that I always do everything possible at the cruise line website using the confirmation number.  Some travel agencies will try to get you to book Shore Excursions through them using 3rd party providers but you can book these yourself as well.  Just look at the refund / cancellation policies.  

Also a travel agent might tell you to fill out information on the Disney site but very few will do it for you.  I just feel better doing it myself and knowing it was done.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 11:58 AM, ohio440 said:

Last night we booked a disney cruise through Costco Travel for March, 2022. This is our first cruise.

What next? Do we book meals, extras, etc. through Costco Travel or use the Cruise Line Confirmation Number to do so through Disney?

Thanks!

Booked through them, too.

on your confirmation email there will be a Disney cruise confirmation number. Use the Disney cruise website or app to add that reservation to your account.

Once you’ve paid in full (and a certain number of days in advance of your cruise)  you will be able to book activities etc through the Disney cruise app or website.

I hope this helps!

• Like 1