The Key

fsuwx

2 hours ago, sunlover2 said:

Are you talking about the carry on, as in a small piece or literally carrying on all your luggage? Thanks

Either. Whatever luggage you carry on (up to 2 pieces per person), you go directly to the MDR for your Chops lunch, and they take your luggage and deliver it directly to your room (inside your room, not in the hallway)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Either. Whatever luggage you carry on (up to 2 pieces per person), you go directly to the MDR for your Chops lunch, and they take your luggage and deliver it directly to your room (inside your room, not in the hallway)

Great to know!! Thanks so much!

20 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

This worked out perfect for me, being the cheapo that I am and not buying an actual carry-on. I already had two Ozark Trail-style coolers at home and use these when traveling to keep my meds in one, then sanitizing wipes, sprays, and masks, etc. in the other. At the last minute I loaded up my backpack with 2-6pks of flavored water.

I was determined to make it on my own, and was apparently doing rather poorly, when right before the escalator going up to the embarkation ramps an officer offered to assist me. Turned out he was the ship’s Hotel Manager, of all people. He was very kind, and I of course was embarrassed to have someone of his importance carrying my stuff all the way to CHIC. 

Then, even while I was waiting for the lunch to start, staff took all three pieces from the MDR to my cabin. 

On 12/5/2021 at 9:19 AM, not-enough-cruising said:

The Key never provided "early boarding", just a priority line during your pre assigned boarding time.

Pre-Covid it did.  We boarded right after suites and Pinnacles on Allure out of Port Everglades. I also thought I saw someone post in another thread that they got an email telling them to arrive at what what the earliest boarding time regardless of what their check in time, so that they could enjoy the Chops lunch in the MDR.   Could vary by ship and port I guess.  

• Like 2