Youtuber Gary Bembridge shares his concerns about Princess. Let the debate begin!

CineGraphic

3 hours ago, AnyMajorCruiseDude said:

Just request replacements.  Better than posting after the fact, imo.

Not a whole lot of replacements for vegetarian. Only replying to poster who never had a bad meal on a cruise. I did.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 7:26 AM, Sistercruising said:

I went on the Sky Princess in October the food was disgusting. Everything in the buffet that should have been hot was cold. The menu in the main dining rooms was strange lots of egg plant. The meat was very tough. Never had a decent meal. People are still saying the same on reviews. I sent a complaint on the 28th of October I still haven't had a reply from Princess. Spent hours on the app to get a check in slot and when we got to Southampton it was a free for all. I won't bother if we go on another cruise. A lot of passengers were very disappointed and said never again with Princess. 

That's very unlike Princess.

Perhaps it was just because they just got started back in service?

I do expect smaller portions from what I've been reading & possibly a cheaper cut of meat but if it's a bad as you say we'll be looking at HAL for our next cruise.

(I don't really expect have to.)

We've cruised mostly on Princess because we are working on making Elite, some Carnival cruises, and one Royal Caribbean. I'm looking forward to trying other cruise lines when we are both retired and don't have to worry about burning too many vacation days.  My kids are 23 now but were in elementary school when we started cruising as a family. There are two reasons I chose Princess:

1) self-serve laundry - I don't remember a vacation I didn't have to do laundry, especially with young kids. Now you know why I'm working on Elite.

2) their loyalty program - I can do short cruises and rack up 16 cruises faster than I can cruise a certain number of days. I guess this ties back into 1 above and the laundry although the priority boarding/tender are attractive as well.

Edited by coopco
spelling