We Sail the Silhouette: If Only I Had Known Then What I Know Now

SailorJack

52 minutes ago, canderson said:

Cannot concur.  Ships have been making port in Bonaire, Belize, Dominica, and others that are at Level 4, and were doing so in November.

Most Caribbean ports are at Level 3.  FWIW, Peru is presently at 3.  Best of luck with your voyage.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/noticesCovid19

Now that Bonaire is Level 4 I don't think you are going to see many ships going there.  According to posts on the NCL board, Bonaire has been dropped as a port and a least one RCL ship has been denied entry due to Covid on the ship. I was not aware that cruise ships were still going to Dominica and Belize since they are at level 4 setting. Live and learn I guess.🙂

Edited by SailorJack

3 minutes ago, SailorJack said:

Now that Bonaire is Level 4 I don't think you are going to see many ships going there.  According to posts on the NCL board, Bonaire has been dropped as a port and a least one RCL ship has been denied entry due to Covid on the ship. I was not aware that cruise ships were still going to Dominica and Belize since they are at level 4 setting. Live and learn I guess.🙂

Not as cut and dry as selection by levels.  Reflection stopped at Belize yesterday.  Celebrity ships are still making regular A-B(onaire)-C runs.

Dominica's issue has been the build of their new cruise port as much as anything.  Haven't looked recently, but they should be re-opening very soon if not already.

During our recent November B2B on Constellation, we stopped at several Level 4 ports.

Perhaps it is a particular line (not Celebrity) that is avoiding all Level 4 ports?  Where did you run across this information?