Panomax Camera Question

bluemarble

Viking newbie question about the Viking Ocean fleet's panomax cameras. Sorry if this has been discussed many times already, but I'm coming up empty searching for previous discussions relating to this question.

Since we'll be on the next Viking Orion cruise, I'm looking right now at the Viking Orion panomax camera found at https://viking.panomax.com/orion. It looks like the latest image there is from November 28, a sea day on her November 17-December 4 voyage from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angles. Does this mean the Orion panomax camera has been down since November 28, or does that site get updated with past images at a later date, or am I looking at the wrong place for the live Orion panomax camera images?

Edited by bluemarble

21 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

Viking newbie question about the Viking Ocean fleet's panomax cameras. Sorry if this has been discussed many times already, but I'm coming up empty searching for previous discussions relating to this question.

Since we'll be on the next Viking Orion cruise, I'm looking right now at the Viking Orion panomax camera found at https://viking.panomax.com/orion. It looks like the latest image there is from November 28, a sea day on her November 17-December 4 voyage from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angles. Does this mean the Orion panomax camera has been down since November 28, or does that site get updated with past images at a later date, or am I looking at the wrong place for the live Orion panomax camera images?

We've been watching it all the time too.  The camera has been down since then.  We watched it lots as it was going through the canal, but it has not updated since the 28th.  Hopefully it's up and running soon!  🤞

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, bluemarble said:

I don't know anything about the panomax but if you get anything from the current sailing, I hope you'll post it to your roll call.