Cruising To St Croix

Livesteamer

We have recently booked a cruise on the Millenium, and it includes a stop at St Croix.  Now, we have been to St Croix recently (our daughter lives on St Croix) and we needed to secure permission to fly into St Croix using the USVI Travel Portal.  I also know that we need a PCR test 2 days prior to sailing.  Will we need to log in to the USVI Travel Portal to land in St Croix?  We won't get to St Croix until nearly 6 days have passed since completing our pre-sailing PCR test.

Thanks for any responses!

No additional requirements.  We were on Equinox to St. Croix the end of September.  The requirements to get you on the ship will get you to St. Croix, and ship's excursions were NOT required. 

Harris

Denver, CO

Whatever the current restriction it’s up to Celebrity to keep you apprised of the requirements.   Things are changing every day and are not getting easier.   I am sure you are aware of the conditions as far as medical care in St. Croix so I can understand why they would not want additional risks for infection.