RCCL Covid Deals ?

riekl

I'm trying to understand what is different about RCCL, every day I talk to someone different about some amazing cruise special they got.  Even after booking they get thrown free drink packes, free excursions etc.   Yet RCCL seems to be getting away with not offering anything beyond what they did precovid and charging as much or more for things like drink packages?  

There were some really good prices thru march and into april with no solo supplement and a little obc. Maybe they booked up to where they wanted capacity. 

Carnival is sailing at higher capacity and maybe that's why better deals or people dont like the cut backs. I finally am getting better carnival offers and just not interested. Ready to get back on rcl. Maybe some others like me only want rcl? I'm sitting on my hands right now and doing the cruises I have booked. Thru march I have good prices ..after that nothing special but other cruiselines also only heavily discounting close in dates. I am hoping prices drop further out next hear, but I'm planning on doing what's booked, then see. 

I got enough booked to hit 340 pts. If there are more deals ill book them or wait to hit the 340 solo discount. Really cheap deals? Shorter cruises are cheaper on a per day basis. Put a couple of those together.