Booking disappeared!

nlktx49

Checking on my booking for Feb 14, 2022, and it has disappeared from my Manage my Cruise listing! This is one of two cruises, doing a back-to-back. When I try to add it to my cruises, the Feb. 19 one is there, but I get "Booking number and last name combination cannot be found" when I try to add the Feb. 14 one. Had my husband log in under his name, he gets the same message.

Could this just be a computer glitch and it will be there tomorrow?

I had one dropped about a month ago and had to add it back to my Cruise Manager list. This week I was checking on my 2 cabins for Horizon to see if our new ship/cabin confirmation was posted yet. Both cabins for 12/26 have disappeared. They did say in the letter that this would happen, supposed to get news by 12/16.

4 hours ago, nlktx49 said:

Chartered? Do you mean cancelled? Doesn't show as cancelled. It's the Breeze out of Galveston.

It rarely happens but, a group could charter a cruise ship and Carnival would be free to take the money and cancel whatever number of bookings they had prior to the charter.