Navigator of the Seas...kids programs

gymjunkie

2 hours ago, gymjunkie said:

Does  anyone know the time/scheduling for the Navigator Of the seas kids programs for January...???  We be leaving Jan 14.  Thanks...

I would think this is something you'll need to check once onboard. It's not like you can do anything until then.

11 hours ago, gymjunkie said:

Does  anyone know the time/scheduling for the Navigator Of the seas kids programs for January...???  We be leaving Jan 14.  Thanks...

Many reports of very limited schedules and few (no group) activities, due to Covid protocols.  We are on Navigator in February and figure we won't be using it at all for the 10 year old.  Lots of recent trip reports from other various ships, but all saying things are extremely limited (and not much fun).  

Edited by rockmom
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, rockmom said:

Many reports of very limited schedules and few (no group) activities, due to Covid protocols.  We are on Navigator in February and figure we won't be using it at all for the 10 year old.  Lots of recent trip reports from other various ships, but all saying things are extremely limited (and not much fun).  

With all the complaints about AO...you would think RCI would have improved the mess going on.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ramona760 said:

We are boarding the Navigator tomorrow for a 3 day. We are also going on Jan 14 with son, DIL and 2 grandkids so we are going to check out the kids activities. I will report when we return.

That would be great.  We are also on a 3 nighter, so it's not the end of the world if there isn't much with regard to Kid's Club stuff.  There's not really 'kid-friendly' excursions in Ensenada either, so we plan to walk around the port area on our own (10 year old is fully vaxxed) and then enjoy time on the ship.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2021 at 6:59 PM, rockmom said:

That would be great.  We are also on a 3 nighter, so it's not the end of the world if there isn't much with regard to Kid's Club stuff.  There's not really 'kid-friendly' excursions in Ensenada either, so we plan to walk around the port area on our own (10 year old is fully vaxxed) and then enjoy time on the ship.  

Sorry for the delay.. The kids section was open, but not many kids, maybe 4 so I couldn't get a feel for it. What cruise date are you going? We are still planning on Jan 14 sailing. 

2 hours ago, Ramona760 said:

Sorry for the delay.. The kids section was open, but not many kids, maybe 4 so I couldn't get a feel for it. What cruise date are you going? We are still planning on Jan 14 sailing. 

Thanks for the update, I appreciate you taking the time.  We aren't going until Feb 18th, which is President's Day weekend, so we are thinking the ship will be pretty full since a lot of kids are off school for the 3 day weekend.  Hoping things improve with this current Omicron situation.  

I'm not sailing on the Navigator but on the Oasis in June with my 10 yr old granddaughter.  It is her first cruise & she is totally excited about the kids club.  I hope there will be something going on in there for her.  

I didn't mean to highjack this thread but the kids club caught my eye.