Celebrity Shore Excursion Booking Policy?

wangy26

We will be sailing on Celebrity Silhouette on Feb 25, 2022 to Caribbean.  We are looking into the shore excursion now. I would really appreciate if you can help me with the following questions:

1. What is the Celebrity's shore excursion booking policy regarding change and cancellation if we book now?

2. Our ports of call for the 10 day cruise are:

Philipsburg, Castries, Bridgetown, Basseterre, and St. John's/Antigua

I would really appreciate it if you can provide recommendations for top shore excursion(s) for any of these ports.

Thanks so much for the help!

15 minutes ago, wangy26 said:

We will be sailing on Celebrity Silhouette on Feb 25, 2022 to Caribbean.  We are looking into the shore excursion now. I would really appreciate if you can help me with the following questions:

1. What is the Celebrity's shore excursion booking policy regarding change and cancellation if we book now?

I would really appreciate it if you can provide recommendations for top shore excursion(s) for any of these ports.

Thanks so much for the help!

Shore Excursions can be canceled or modified up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour departure for a full refund.  

You may also consider asking about the different ports for tour recommendations in the Ports Of Call forum.  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/20-roll-calls/

Edited by davekathy

9 hours ago, wangy26 said:

Also consider researching each destination the the individual port of call boards: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/456-caribbean/