CocoCay multiple cabanas for large group

sherylc

We are planning on visiting CocoCay next summer with a group of 14 and thought we'd enjoy splitting time between a land and an over water cabana in the Beach Club. We are hoping that all of the members of our group will be able to use both cabanas switching back and forth during the day (although obviously we can only assign up to 8 to each).  Does anyone have any experience with this?

On 12/12/2021 at 4:42 PM, sherylc said:

We are planning on visiting CocoCay next summer with a group of 14 and thought we'd enjoy splitting time between a land and an over water cabana in the Beach Club. We are hoping that all of the members of our group will be able to use both cabanas switching back and forth during the day (although obviously we can only assign up to 8 to each).  Does anyone have any experience with this?

Very doubtful but you can ask the OTW cabana attendant.

On 12/12/2021 at 4:42 PM, sherylc said:

We have a group of 10.  I saw 8 max and thought no way we need 2 of these as we will be out and about mostly.   The system seems overly restrictive.  They are already charging the equivalent of a months rent for an apartment.  You’d think they could be a little flexible.  We will just find some lounge chairs with shade that are seemingly readily available.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, topnole said:

We have a group of 10.  I saw 8 max and thought no way we need 2 of these as we will be out and about mostly.   The system seems overly restrictive.  They are already charging the equivalent of a months rent for an apartment.  You’d think they could be a little flexible.  We will just find some lounge chairs with shade that are seemingly readily available.  

I believe you can purchase up to two more people for your cabana at a very nominal price. At least you could pre-covid.   You could put 10 people in your cabana if you wanted.

21 minutes ago, cured said:

I believe you can purchase up to two more people for your cabana at a very nominal price. At least you could pre-covid.   You could put 10 people in your cabana if you wanted.

Interesting.  They certainly don’t state that in the literature.  I’ll ask.  Tnx for the info.  

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I assumed the OTOW Cabana had a different color wrist band.

Yes....I would also assume the different cabana's have a corresponding color. I would have booked an over the water at Coco Cay if I thought we would be able to use the waterpark. But we would have had to purchase that pass separately for those wanting to use it. So I just booked the WP cabana.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

Yes....I would also assume the different cabana's have a corresponding color. I would have booked an over the water at Coco Cay if I thought we would be able to use the waterpark. But we would have had to purchase that pass separately for those wanting to use it. So I just booked the WP cabana.

We enjoyed a std cabana at beach club. I may be spoiled now🤣🤣

• Haha 1