Pre Cruise - Covid Testing Recommendation - Port Canaveral

AMCJavelin

Sailing out of Port Canaveral on Independence of the Seas March 4, 2022.  Anyone have recommendations for where to get a pre cruise test near Port Canaveral?   We will be in Cocoa Beach for 2 days prior to this short cruise so pretty much have to test near the Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach area.  We are both vaxed and boosted.  Have seen other posts with good reviews of Walgreens in Tampa and Ft Lauderdale.   Suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

We’ve had good experiences with Walgreen’s testing here in Brevard county.  Appointments can be made online about 5 days before.  The ID Now test is easy to do and we had emails with results about 45 min after testing.  There was no charge.  

Sherri🙂

I'd go to the Walgreen website and take a look at the locations near Port Canaveral.  We live in Orlando and got our tests at a local Walgreen before our 10/31 cruise.  Will do the same before out January cruise.  

• Like 1

GTO Girl, I have a question for you off the topic. I was wondering where you stay at Port Canaveral before your cruise. I am looking at Holiday Inn club vacations, they have 2 bedroom villas which would be good, there are 14 of us going. Open to any suggestions, Thanks