Seattle Hotels

kikiwik

Give the Vintage Park Hotel a try. They have complimentary "wine hour" in the lobby every day for guests. It also has a very good restaurant. It is a small , boutique hotel. I always stay there when I am in Seattle on business, and would do the same if I were there on a pleasure trip.

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza last August and enjoyed it very much. We had a room on the 28th floor and the view was awesome. Also, in walking distance to many attractions. They honor the entertainment card if you one.

Being from the Seattle area I can't speak from expirience but I do know that Seattle hotels seem to always have a very high customer rating. I don't think that you can go wrong. I would also recommend the Edgewater to capture much of what Seattle is all about. If you want to spend some bigger bucks try the Fairmont Olympic. I think it is the best that Seattle has to offer.

Thanks everyone i'll be sure to check all the places out. But seeing were going on a wonderful cruise the next day and won't be getting in until late we don't want to spend a whole lot of money on a room for one night! And Unfortunatly we also have to look at the exchange rate seeing we are from Canada!

Since you are flying in late, and leaving for a cruise the next day --

suggest staying at one of the hotels near the airport. They are much less expensive than downtown. And it doesn't sound like you will have time to enjoy the ambiance of the downtown area. Suggest taking a taxi and/or limo the next morning to the ship. Also, most hotels by the airport have complimentary bus service from the airport to the hotel.

Sorry were not flying in. Were taking the amtrack train or bus. We're coming from Vancouver. And Apparently won't get to board the ship until the afternoon because it's coming from i can't remember where! So we will actually have time the next morning to be tourists.

Archived