FCC Games?

RKHOOKER

After Royal cancelled my March 2022 Ovation cruise, I requested by phone to have the FCC that was applied to the cancelled March 2022 cruise (FCC was from a cancelled July 2020 cruise) to be applied to my July 2022 cruise.  I was told on 3rd September 2021 that the original FCC number which was applied to the cancelled March 2022 cruise CAN NOT be applied to another future cruise.  A new FCC number will be issued to replace the original FCC number.  I was told this will take anywhere between 45 & 60 days.  Well, here we are at 104 days!  I phoned Royal today only to be told the issue has been escalated with the FCC team.  After 10 minutes on hold, the answer was “it’ll take between another 7 to 14 days to complete the process of issuing new FCC numbers.”  I’m certain Royal have no idea what they are doing… just press the bloody button & keep your customers happy!  It can’t be such a convoluted process!

How likely is it that I’ll get the new FCC numbers between Xmas Day & New Year’s Day?