New promo for the weekend $200 OBC for new bookings.

bethd

Just wondering if anyone was able to get the obc added on to their existing reservation? Price for our cruise is the same but before I sit on a long hold to get through to Celebrity was just wondering if anyone else was successful getting the credit added on.

6 minutes ago, bethd said:

Just wondering if anyone was able to get the obc added on to their existing reservation? Price for our cruise is the same but before I sit on a long hold to get through to Celebrity was just wondering if anyone else was successful getting the credit added on.

Your title says new bookings.  Be very interesting to see if someone already booked can get this.

2 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

@SNJ - do you always book directly with the cruise line or do you sometimes use a TA?

I use a TA.  Most of the time I go through them first, on occasion I will book direct and then transfer it.  That's what I just did for 3 bucket list cruises I booked earlier this week on Princess for 2023.  One is 14 days to Alaska and the other is a B2B consisting of 13 days to New Zealand and 12 days to Southern Australia. 🦘

1 minute ago, SNJCruisers said:

I use a TA.  Most of the time I go through them first, on occasion I will book direct and then transfer it.  That's what I just did for 3 bucket list cruises I booked earlier this week on Princess for 2023.  One is 14 days to Alaska and the other is a B2B consisting of 13 days to New Zealand and 12 days to Southern Australia. 🦘

I just started using a TA, booked directly myself with celebrity then transferred to him.  No change in the cruise leg pricing but the refundable OBC was amazing.  We are planning an Alaskan cruise and have been told Royal is the way to go there.

1 minute ago, LGW59 said:

I just started using a TA, booked directly myself with celebrity then transferred to him.  No change in the cruise leg pricing but the refundable OBC was amazing.  We are planning an Alaskan cruise and have been told Royal is the way to go there.

When it comes to Alaska, I've been told either Princess or HAL.  Especially if you're going to combine it with a land tour since they have exclusive rights with certain lodges.  

It'll be our first time there so I chose the Majestic, which is their newest ship in the region.  It's the same ship we'll be going down under on.

4 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

When it comes to Alaska, I've been told either Princess or HAL.  Especially if you're going to combine it with a land tour since they have exclusive rights with certain lodges.  

It'll be our first time there so I chose the Majestic, which is their newest ship in the region.  It's the same ship we'll be going down under on.

My bad, you are correct my husband just reminded it was Princess that his brother did for Alaska 

4 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

My bad, you are correct my husband just reminded it was Princess that his brother did for Alaska 

No worries.  They have the largest footprint in the region.  We were going to do a 7 day cruise combined with 6 or 7 on land, but because of my DW's scooter needs, we decided on a 14 day cruise with two stops at Glacier Bay instead.

I figured I’d call and see this morning. No waiting time at 7:00 AM and the Customer Service representative I spoke with applied the $200 OBC to our upcoming April repositioning cruise no problem. Price remained the same.