Live (Wi-Fi willing) Christmas Mardi Gras Review 12/18- 12/26 Blue Card Perspective

BennyBrun

9 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

No, I'm on for a B2B.  January 3 for 5 days and then the 7 you're on for.

Wow!  That’s a coincidence.  It’s going to be a low key cruise for us.  We have been to all the ports they substituted out.  Look for a guy taking pictures of everything… that would be me.  👋 

• Like 1

Many thanks for taking us along on this cruise! I enjoyed all your photos and narrative. Someday I hope to cruise on Mardi Gras. It's nice to see you'll be trading in that blue card for another Carnival cruise on Celebration! 😀 Enjoy Celebrity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SenatorsFan said:

Many thanks for taking us along on this cruise! I enjoyed all your photos and narrative. Someday I hope to cruise on Mardi Gras. It's nice to see you'll be trading in that blue card for another Carnival cruise on Celebration! 😀 Enjoy Celebrity.

Thank you!  It is a beautiful ship and I am glad I had a chance to experience it.  I believe each cruise line provides a different experience and I like to see what it is.  I can’t wait to be on the Celebration.  The officer on the Mardi Gras told me that they are taking this learning experience and feedback so that they can improve the Celebration since it will be there second large/mega size ship.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Loved following along on your trip. Great review. I too would like to get on this ship some day. 

Your pictures and videos were great. 

I will watch for your next one 

Thanks

Merry Christmas 

Thank you so much!  It is a beautiful ship and as time goes on I am sure there will be improvements and changes for the better and for you to enjoy.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

7 minutes ago, balcony bound said:

Loved your review - thanks for taking me along.  Was nice to see some things I missed, like you said, there is so much you just can't do/see it all.  Thank you!

Thank you so much!  No need to stress to do it all on this big ship.  Go at your own pace and enjoy what you are doing!!!