And now we are sick…

denas

I was on Anthem

for a few weeks in December. There were definitely confirmed ashes onboard both guests and crew. I was disappointed to see the mask rule was not enforced at that time. Lots of People roaming around without masks… Even walking right by guest services and nobody said a word to them! I never took the elevator but many times I could see they were totally packed when I walked by. People seem to be unaware of the rule regarding capacity in the elevators and hot tubs.

4 minutes ago, sandycruzr said:

People seem to be unaware of the rule regarding capacity in the elevators and hot tubs.

The blind may have an excuse, but the copious signage would suggest they simply don’t feel like complying. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cyntil8ing said:

I am so sorry. I hope your husband recovers quickly and that no one else gets sick.

We are testing tomorrow for boarding Anthem Friday. I am so nervous about every cough or sniffle, though we are all boostered, except my ineligible son. I’ve also thought about how we would spend the week at home if necessary. 

I’ve spent the past two days ordering food for Christmas and the few days before/after for delivery. A little stressful but determined to make it the best I can don’t kids!  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

The big test will be the 7 day Christmas cruise (12/24 to 12/31).

This was our cruise we will have to cancel. In our area of northern Virginia, masking is pretty universal in public and we have pretty good testing. And Hugh vaccination rates. Husband still got a breakthrough case (although it’s pretty mild so far- mostly just a cold - no fever or cough and he is teleworking). I’m thinking there will be lots of surprise Covid cases on this cruise….

Thanks everyone. My TA is moving us to the April 3 Harmony cruise (Spring Break!!). . I’m going to see if they will refund my college sons fare and let us keep our FCC since we got a bonus for two previously cancelled cruises for the rest of us. We put the deposit down for the original cruise waaaaaay back in mid-2019. So many cancelled cruises!!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, denas said:

Thanks everyone. My TA is moving us to the April 3 Harmony cruise (Spring Break!!). . I’m going to see if they will refund my college sons fare and let us keep our FCC since we got a bonus for two previously cancelled cruises for the rest of us. We put the deposit down for the original cruise waaaaaay back in mid-2019. So many cancelled cruises!!

So glad you were able to re-book.  Stay safe.