fitness fees on HAL

fabgourmet

Hi, everybody,

I'm a newbie to these parts but really enjoy all the great information "floating" around these boards. I have been eyeing a June Northern Europe cruise on either the Amsterdam or Rotterdam and was reading some of the member reviews of these ships. One of the members stated in his review that he doesn't think it is fair to charge a fee to use the exercise equipment.

This seems odd to me, I understand that there is a fee to join certain classes (yoga, karate, etc.) but could somebody be so kind as to inform me if there is a fee just to go use the treadmill, weight machines, etc. If so, how much is it? Also, how much are the additional classes typically? I tried to find this info. on HAL's own website but was unsuccessful so any advice here is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

David

I understand that there is a fee to join certain classes (yoga, karate, etc.) but could somebody be so kind as to inform me if there is a fee just to go use the treadmill, weight machines, etc. If so, how much is it? Also, how much are the additional classes typically?

On the Westerdam in December, classes were $11 each and there was a pass for all classes in the $40 range. Some classes were free. No charge to use the regular equipment, though.

Archived