haven biggest bargain ive seen

luckyinpa

For anyone who wants to play Where's Waldo, there's a very discounted 3 bedroom garden villa available on the Pearl for a short 5 day cruise. Once again I'm struggling to find enough friends and family who don't suck and are willing to join us for me to book it myself. Happy hunting!

image.png.4edeed59a7cde0a5747a9be84fa07f66.png

• Haha 2

On 1/12/2022 at 1:15 AM, aubreyc1988 said:

I hope it sails! Who knows, maybe we will meet on that saildate, need more time to think but I think will try for Feb as long as I get my money back in a timely manner

did you book? i just booked getaway since its close and had a cheap 2BR so i can shower while watching the ocean. you literally can see the haven pricing going up week by week for the weeks after 'today'. i told my gf lower capacity and she will enjoy her first haven. i also showed her than joy in may is literally 3x the cost so we are getting a nice deal. got to use my FCC from missing bermuda too which was much more than i thought i was getting. so a nice surprise. 

14 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

did you book? i just booked getaway since its close and had a cheap 2BR so i can shower while watching the ocean. you literally can see the haven pricing going up week by week for the weeks after 'today'. i told my gf lower capacity and she will enjoy her first haven. i also showed her than joy in may is literally 3x the cost so we are getting a nice deal. got to use my FCC from missing bermuda too which was much more than i thought i was getting. so a nice surprise. 

My husband has jury duty from 28th - 1th, that is IF he doesn't get chosen. So I haven't booked yet. If he gets chosen, could be weeks until we can go. It is highly frustrating 😞

For anyone looking for a last minute steal on a Haven room, I just booked the 3 bedroom garden villa on the Pearl that's sailing in 11 days out of Miami. The second garden villa is still available at a ridiculously discounted price - even lower than when I last posted a photo about it. 

I doubt I will ever see this price again anytime soon, so I had to suck it up and snag it. Now to beg for the time off from work... Comes out to just over $500/person/day for an insane cabin. Now to find an old thread on here about the options that come with that room with regards to soda and liquor choices... 

• Like 2

On 2/4/2022 at 7:34 PM, luckyinpa said:

Just booked March 5th on Joy in the HJ on deck 14.  It's not the courtyard room I had in Jan cancelled room, but it will do 🙂

5 minutes ago, aubreyc1988 said:

Just booked March 5th on Joy in the HJ on deck 14.  It's not the courtyard room I had in Jan cancelled room, but it will do 🙂

congrats. maybe can win a bid to the DOS. i see they didnt reduce that from 10K yet.   i bid on dos on the getaway and keeping fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

congrats. maybe can win a bid to the DOS. i see they didnt reduce that from 10K yet.   i bid on dos on the getaway and keeping fingers crossed. 

I will believe it whenever I step on the ship - I've had 3 "haven booked" cruises cancelled...I feel "Haven cursed" 

Edited by aubreyc1988

• 2 weeks later...