I will never NOT use NCL air again!!!

CruizinKittie40

This week was our second cruise with NCL and second time using the NCL BOGO air.  I see a lot of naysayers on here and let me give you our experience. 

We were booked with American Airlines.  When we got to Orlando, my mom's luggage could not be found.  The shuttle operator waited as long as they could, but we had to go on without it.  When we got on board my mom went to Guest Services and told them what happened.  They gave her a bag with a XXL T shirt (she's a medium) and a few toiletries.  Her bag was eventually found and forwarded to Cozumel where someone from the ship drove directly to the airport and hand delivered it to my mom back on the ship.  NCL also gave her $200 in OBC for clothing and other necessity purchases.  She actually ended up getting cash back because she didn't spend it all.  She is still filing a claim with AA and will hopefully be compensated from them as well. 

Had we booked these flights on our own, we would most likely be SOL.  NCL went above and beyond for us and it has made us customers for life!

• Like 14

lol, I initially misread the title and had a response queued up as I read the part about the missing bag.  I continued reading and then checked the title again. 

Good going, NCL!  Nice to see some POSITIVE experiences posted about the perk airfare...

• Like 1