Rescheduling A Cancelled Cruise

revrick3

Wondering from some of your expert experience. If we have to cancel our cruise do we need to have another cruise already picked to give MSC when I call to cancel? Or will the money be put into our account so I can pick one later. 

17 minutes ago, revrick3 said:

Wondering from some of your expert experience. If we have to cancel our cruise do we need to have another cruise already picked to give MSC when I call to cancel? Or will the money be put into our account so I can pick one later. 

Must have another.

You will keep the same booking number.

Remember to use it by the dates specified.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 7:32 PM, cheeseheads4ever said:

Can you flex again down the road or is it a one time shot. Meaning if I flex my Jan  Cruise to September can I flex from September to or beforeMarch 31 of 2023?

If MSC offers drink pkg down the road after I flex will they add it on if I call?

While moving my cruise date for a cruise one week out, I asked if I could move my date an additional time.  There was not a firm answer - it would depend on the conditions set out for my cruise.  Huh? In other words, she didn’t know.  Except that Bella experience most likely would not have a free change.  

If you look at current descriptions of Fantastica, it spells out “1 free cruise change.”  My current change was their current COVID related flex change up to 48 hours before sailing.  

I think you have a good chance to move it one more time - but maybe do it within the normal penalty time parameters.

Can you normally add the drink package you want before PIF date?

Right now, drinks + WiFi + OBC are part of the New Years Sale.  And autumn dates are getting Voyagers 15+5 discount (at least mine did for Oct 1 Seashore).

Our experience was we needed to have the FCC code first--then could book a new cruise in that "shell", res #

We had multiple sailings cancelled and we could not rebook without that FCC...as MSC had to process the FCC and return the $ for the port fees/taxes etc

We did lose all promotions, OBCs etc from MSC...none of that transferred into the new sailings...

We lost in excess of $1200 OBCs 😞