Galapagos - 20% off + airfare credit + a surprise!

Ken the cruiser

On 12/29/2021 at 4:08 PM, as3369 said:

Trust me, you are better off with the cash.  The morning part of the tour wasn't very good.  Lunch buffet was good and afternoon visit to Equator was interesting but definitely not worth $500 

I have been looking at doing our own tour, especially since we arrive a day earlier and ours is 11 days.  However, I wonder how Celebrity looks at that scenario due to testing before Galapagos...most likely we are okay with that situation.  Love that Ecuador is so far ahead of us in testing!

On 12/29/2021 at 4:44 PM, Lastdance said:

At the moment, the Quito city tour is not happening, but cruisers are receiving $500 of due to this.  Just found this out, so I thought I would share.  You can, I believe still do this on your own by using a vendor of your choice.  FYI

Just wondering if Celebrity contacted you regarding this.   We’re booked to do the 10 night trip commencing Jan 21 and haven’t had any notice.  

55 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

I have been looking at doing our own tour, especially since we arrive a day earlier and ours is 11 days.  However, I wonder how Celebrity looks at that scenario due to testing before Galapagos...most likely we are okay with that situation.  Love that Ecuador is so far ahead of us in testing!

Depending on when your cruise is, I would definitely contact the Celebrity Galapagos Desk if it’s within six months of your sail date to let them know your plans and to get the straight scoop regarding testing and any other related information you should know.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, mahasamatman said:

I know the FLYGALAPAGOS promo T&C state that round-trip air is required, but do they enforce this? Would they still apply the discount to an open jaw or one-way?

Given that one-way might not be that expensive, you might consider the slightly smaller alternate offer:

"Guests with independent air arrangements may choose a $500 per person cruise fare savings instead of airfare via Flights by Celebrity. Promo name GALAPNOAIR."