Hotel in Jacksonville with port shuttle

lgerrish

Just looking ahead to our November 2022 Ecstasy cruise...we have never cruised out of Jacksonville before.  Flying in three days early and looking for a hotel with an onsite restaurant or restaurants within walking distance and hopefully a shuttle service.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, lgerrish said:

Just looking ahead to our November 2022 Ecstasy cruise...we have never cruised out of Jacksonville before.  Flying in three days early and looking for a hotel with an onsite restaurant or restaurants within walking distance and hopefully a shuttle service.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

check for some hotels around the airport.  They used to have shuttles to the port….

On 12/27/2021 at 8:14 PM, lgerrish said:

Hi🙂, there are multiple hotels near the airport......many of them have shuttles.......Hilton Garden Inn, Fairfield Inn and Springhill Suites are 3 options.

I know Fairfield and Hilton Garden offer shuttles and I think Springhill does as well.  Google those 3 and make sure to put "near Jacksonville Airport"........then you can call the hotels directly and get first hand information.

Oh, I thought you were looking for airport shuttles........I don't know if they offer shuttles to the port.  I would definitely call the hotel directly.

1 hour ago, lgerrish said:

Thanks for the tips. We decided on a hotel close to the port and reserved a shuttle service to transport us from the airport to the hotel and then from the port back to the airport.

I am guessing you are staying at the Holiday Inn Express near the port?  There is a large shopping center closer to the airport with all sorts of stores/restaurants.  I guess you will just Uber over there?

Not sure there are any restaurants right near the ship.

• 2 months later...