my javin tours review 12/28/21

jean87510

My husband and I are currently on Grandeur of the seas.  We are in St. Kitts today.  We arranged an excursion with Javin.  We went on the full loop of rainforest about a mile IN the rain and loved it.  Afterwards Javin took us snorkeling for about an hour where we saw turtles, rays, and starfish.  We are now at Cockelshell bay enjoying empinadas and drink.  Lovely young man and very interesting.  If you enjoy hiking and snorkeling, reach out to him.  I highly recommend.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

My husband and I are currently on Grandeur of the seas.  We are in St. Kitts today.  We arranged an excursion with Javin.  We went on the full loop of rainforest about a mile IN the rain and loved it.  Afterwards Javin took us snorkeling for about an hour where we saw turtles, rays, and starfish.  We are now at Cockelshell bay enjoying empinadas and drink.  Lovely young man and very interesting.  If you enjoy hiking and snorkeling, reach out to him.  I highly recommend.  

Good to know that St. Kitts is still letting cruise ships in.  We are suppose to be in St. Kitts next week.  Crossing our fingers that nothing changes.  Have any of your other ports been changed?

3 minutes ago, tw67 said:

Good to know that St. Kitts is still letting cruise ships in.  We are suppose to be in St. Kitts next week.  Crossing our fingers that nothing changes.  Have any of your other ports been changed?

yes.  Antigua, sxm, st. kitt for trinidad, Tobago, Martinique.  lost st. lucia when we boarded.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

yes.  Antigua, sxm, st. kitt for trinidad, Tobago, Martinique.  lost st. lucia when we boarded.

Thank you.  We are St Maarten, St Kitt, San Juan and Grand Turk.  I think we might lose St. Maarten due to restrictions that start on January 1st, and San Juan has started to turn away ships.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/7/2022 at 4:20 PM, chaching said:

How do we contact him? TIA.

myislandstours@gmail.com

I was recently in contact with him after reading good reviews here and at TripAdvisor. We wanted a private tour, however, and he was kind enough to recommend someone who also has excellent reviews.

Javin seems like a real nice guy.