Covid on Exporer

43 minutes ago, paulatsea said:

Morons - I would have done the same. They should have been kicked off the ship - seriously .

I absolutely agree. I can’t understand why some people don’t seem to understand that the rules are there to keep them and everyone else safe.

For me, the problem with Explorer/Explorer2 is the emphasis on the Squid and Anchor for ALL activities (quizzes, bands, bingo). Realised this on a UK cruise when the poor weather drove everyone inside and hence Squid and Anchor was always rammed since no-one was around the pool. Needs an alternative venue like the Live Room on DIscos

11 hours ago, idh2019 said:

For me, the problem with Explorer/Explorer2 is the emphasis on the Squid and Anchor for ALL activities (quizzes, bands, bingo). Realised this on a UK cruise when the poor weather drove everyone inside and hence Squid and Anchor was always rammed since no-one was around the pool. Needs an alternative venue like the Live Room on DIscos

They do have Indigo on EX2, which was either virtually completely empty or rammed, nothing inbetween (It's also bigger than Squid and Anchor i think - certainly feels that way)

They did not spread the activities evenly, and by that I mean they need multiple activities running at the same time to split the passengers

Edited by ferretktf