Allure UDP question

Considering this option on Allure. Just noticed Samba shows closed not sure why but guess that's one choice off the list. Which restaurants are 100% included whereas you don't have to pay any additional (a la carte costs)? I'm seeing Chops, Giovanni's, 150 central, and Sabor. Oh and J.Rockets. Is that correct? Assuming Hibachi you get the $20 credit only pp?

We did this a month ago on allure, it was great with habatchi you pay a extra ten a person, I thought it was worth it did it twice, I was disappointed in 159cp, did Giovanni’s several times and chops. Remember this includes lunch’s on sea days when restaurants are open, did lunch at Izumi and chops .

17 minutes ago, golf4me2010 said:

Considering this option on Allure. Just noticed Samba shows closed not sure why but guess that's one choice off the list. Which restaurants are 100% included whereas you don't have to pay any additional (a la carte costs)? I'm seeing Chops, Giovanni's, 150 central, and Sabor. Oh and J.Rockets. Is that correct? Assuming Hibachi you get the $20 credit only pp?

I didn't realize samba was closed but looked at our upcoming cruise in the app and sure enough. I wonder why. Staffing maybe. 

14 minutes ago, George C said:

We did this a month ago on allure, it was great with habatchi you pay a extra ten a person, I thought it was worth it did it twice, I was disappointed in 159cp, did Giovanni’s several times and chops. Remember this includes lunch’s on sea days when restaurants are open, did lunch at Izumi and chops .

So the only one you paid extra for was the hibachi?

Hibachi is $10/$15 extra depending on what you order. If you look at the Hibachi menu you get $35 to spend. $44.99 is a one meat option, $49.99 for the combos.

Izumi Sushi side you get $35/person per visit.

Johnny Rockets is included (shakes are extra unless you have the drink package). You can also eat at 150 Central Park, Giovannis, Chops, Sabeor and Samba.

I am going to piggyback this topic with a follow-up question that I think I know the answer to...

Let's say the kids (12+) decide they want a quesadilla for a snack, they can just head over to Sabor (assuming they're open) and order one, right?  Can they get it "to go"?

And then can they come back later on and order another?  Or is it one time per day per restaurant?

...and another question.  🙂

Is there a benefit to the UDP at CocoCay?  Does it cover food at Captain Jack's?

Edited by wido78