Did you disembark the Jewel of the Seas on Dec. 18th?

BopRN

We did and 5 days later my husband came down with the stomach flu. Then I came down with it 4 days after he did.  Anyone else?

Just curious if we had a Norovirus visitor on board. Of course, there is no way to know, but it makes me wonder.

So many different viruses going around right now. Could be one of many unidentified viruses.  One of my DIL's went to the ER yesterday with chest tightness and low grade temp.  After tests (chest x-ray, blood work, EKG and covid and flu tests) ER released her with the diagnosis of a "virus".  They're seeing a lot of different ones.  She's triple vaxxed but was exposed at a family event 5 days ago so we're all just monitoring. 

Edited by BND

I was on that sailing traveling solo in a cabin but along with 4 others in solo cabins and a couple that we socialized with. 

None of us had a stomach virus/issue after the cruise. Or COVID for that matter since there were a few people who tested positive on the last day of the cruise doing the tests for their B2B. 

I hope you are feeling better now. Like others said, I doubt it was from the ship based on the timeframe.