Carnival Mardi Gras - Trip Review

K_e_short

Thank you for your trip report and congratulations on your great win.

I would love to sail on the Mardi Gras. I am booked on the Celebration TA in November and the Pride TA in April.  Not sure though if the Pride will even go to Europe, fingers crossed.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, maryann2 said:

Thank you for your trip report and congratulations on your great win.

I would love to sail on the Mardi Gras. I am booked on the Celebration TA in November and the Pride TA in April.  Not sure though if the Pride will even go to Europe, fingers crossed.

I hope so. I'm booked on the Pride July 10th this summer. Bring my ship to Europe for me.

UPDATE

Well it is now 68 hours after we got our arrival testing done at the Ottawa airport and still no results.

I emailed Switch Health last night at 10pm and they responded quickly saying there is a backlog.

I'm a teacher and need to go into school to grab some things but can't until I get a negative test.

Oh and I am having symptoms of Covid.. (yes add swear words). I did an antigen test, again. that came up negative but still going to worry until the results come back.

ANOTHER UPDATE

I am now 5 days, 112 hours after taking my arrival test with no results.

I have been reading online and it seems like the turn around time is 7 to 10 days.

Which is funny because if the test was positive I'd have to self isolate for 10 days. Which means I am basically self isolating until next Tuesday.

This would be a heads up to anyone who has to do arrival testing with Switch that the system is broken and to expect to stay at home the entire 10 days 😞

• Haha 1