Anthem of the Seas booking "Pause" Jan/Feb 2022?

adolfo2

I was aware that Royal had "Paused" AotS bookings for early January 2022... Just discovered that ALL February 2022 are paused as well.

Only ONE AotS sailing (Jan 31) is open for sale in all of January & February 2022...YIKES!

"Sailings departing through early January 2022 are no longer open to new reservations because they’ve met the limited capacity we’ve set," Vicki Freed, senior vice president of sales and trade support and service at Royal Caribbean, said, according to USA Today."

We are booked on the Anthem for the  1/20 sailing — within the various social media groups for that sailing, lots of people are canceling.  We assume we are still going, and that between the cancellations and the pause on new bookings, the capacity will be fairly low.  Honestly, it’s part of the reason we haven’t cancelled ourselves.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, 3kidsncats said:

We are booked on the Anthem for the  1/20 sailing — within the various social media groups for that sailing, lots of people are canceling.  We assume we are still going, and that between the cancellations and the pause on new bookings, the capacity will be fairly low.  Honestly, it’s part of the reason we haven’t cancelled ourselves.

I'm on the Jan 31st myself and find it a bit disconcerting that it's the only sailing still 4SALE in January & February!

3 minutes ago, adolfo2 said:

I'm on the Jan 31st myself and find it a bit disconcerting that it's the only sailing still 4SALE in January & February!

Yeah, not which is worse, lol.  I did notice the pricing on the 31st sailing is pretty high — I think they are trying to allow a few more bookings, but not have to issue obc to people past final payment.

• Like 1