Straw question

famof4togo

On 1/4/2022 at 2:36 PM, ULCajunCruiser said:

Not to hijack but...   In what universe does it make sense to forbid plastic straws yet encourage (or at least sell) 1000's of plastic bottles of water???  smh!!!

Some cruise lines have stopped the plastic water bottles, too. I wonder when all the cruise lines will follow and ban single use plastic water bottles?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 7:27 PM, momof3cruisers said:

I’ll have to look for those. I got silicone straws from Amazon that sound exactly the same. I love them! Got them for four of us when we went to Disney a few years ago. Do yours have a carabiner? My boys liked that they could just hook them on to a belt buckle. My daughter is going on a cruise with me in Feb and she doesn’t have one yet. 🙂🙂 

Yes they were on a carabiner. 

On 1/10/2022 at 7:13 AM, Jelly_Toast said:

I think that there is nothing wrong with everyone doing what they can to avoid plastics and single use items.  I also think that there is something to say for saving some punctuation for other people too. Maybe you should consider redirecting your energy into doing your part to save the planet rather than getting so excited about how you aren't.

Maybe you should do you, and not try and dictate what others are doing?🤔. Want to “save the planet?”  Go ahead and do your part to make yourself feel better.  Don’t worry about what others are doing….