Eastern Caribbean moved to Western?

Reenie75

Divina just switched mid cruise from their Central America itinerary to Western Caribbean after being denied entry at multiple ports due to COVID numbers onboard.

The Mexican government has recently decided to allow all cruise ships to dock as long as COVID positive passengers and crew remain quarantined onboard.  

Wherever possible I think we will be seeing more Mexican ports being added in place of other Caribbean stops that are being denied.  

9 hours ago, Motegi said:

Divina just switched mid cruise from their Central America itinerary to Western Caribbean after being denied entry at multiple ports due to COVID numbers onboard.

The Mexican government has recently decided to allow all cruise ships to dock as long as COVID positive passengers and crew remain quarantined onboard.  

Wherever possible I think we will be seeing more Mexican ports being added in place of other Caribbean stops that are being denied.  

Yeah, I supposed to be on the Jan 16 sailing of this itinerary and believe that it will be all Mexican ports which is an entirely different category of ports. Moving my cruise.

Honestly Im hoping since some Islands are refusing entry MSC will change SEASHORE March 5. We lost St Thomas, gained Nassau but recently read Bahamas dated Dec 29th refusal of entry. If that's the case I'll lose Nassau and Ocean Cay. All we have left is Puerto Rico & DP. ☹☹☹